April 20, 2012

worst anniversary :"

what you've done? go out with that slut? on our first anniversary's day! how nice you are :")))
I've waiting on you for 2 hours. It's rainy outside. I hope you don't rained and chilled. but guess what, that-damn-fckin-text-message from you made me so down and get mad!!! pleased? :"))

that-damn-fckin-text-message tells me that you've rained but....... you're not alone. you were with the-slut-who-i-hope-she-will-go-to-the-deepest-of-the-hell. get rained together! you willingly rained to drive her home. wow so sweet (╥╥)าง

I just can't believe you did it to me. on our first anniversary's day. ya know? I hope we're not fighting tonight. I just wanna celebrate it with you. with a good mood and happy. I never wanna feel like this (╥╥)

I know you don't care and I'm sure you think that I am childish because too easy get jealous. Well, this is me. I may not a perfect person. but I always try to love you perfectly!

I am sorry for my ego. But I hope you understand that's all because i love you.
you said you don't wanna see my tears again, remember?
unfortunately, just so you know that you're the reason my tears falling down tonight<///3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock On